1. The ability to move stylishly through the ever-so-awkward turnstiles.
2. The sudden turning of something from boring to stylish.
3. Clumsy, gangly, or somehow resembling a turnstile.
1. He rides the subway every day... I guess that's why he's so turnstilish.
2. High-waisted skirts?!?! How turnstilish!
3. Poor Sam... he was so tall and skinny that he stayed turnstilish until his 15th birthday.
Prices shown in USD.
Skriv din epost-adresse under og motta dagens Urban Word of the Day, gratis!
Alle eposter sendes fra firstname.lastname@example.org. Vi lover å ikke spamme.