1. slow-cooked roast beef usually served with peppers or giardinera on italian bread, sometimes dipped in gravy. Has nothing to do with Italy, but very popular in Chicago. Not to be confused with Philly cheese-steak.
2. a complaint or argument offered by an Italian-American.
3. the penis of an Italian-American male. see italian sausage.
1. When I go by my ma's I always get italian beef.
2. My sister-in-law always has some italian beef.
3. I got your italian beef right here.
Prices shown in USD.
Skriv din epost-adresse under og motta dagens Urban Word of the Day, gratis!
Alle eposter sendes fra firstname.lastname@example.org. Vi lover å ikke spamme.