1. verb - To delay action in a matter or procrastinate.
2. verb - To be running late
3. noun (as "bogger") - One who is habitually late or slow to effect action. Particularly grevious examples can me referred to as "bogmasters"
1. "We must leave promptly at noon. Please do not bog!"
2. "Excuse me for bogging... I got wrapped up in something and lost track of time"
3. "Must we wait again for Dave? He is always such a bogger!"
Prices shown in USD.
Skriv din epost-adresse under og motta dagens Urban Word of the Day, gratis!
Alle eposter sendes fra firstname.lastname@example.org. Vi lover å ikke spamme.