1. Done immediately, at once and without delay.
1. To make somebody decide to do something.
2. To cause something to happen
3. To provide actors during a performance with words or lines they have forgotten.
4. To suggest something that somebody ought to say, or give a reminder to a speaker.
1. A reminder to a performer of the words or lines he or she has forgotten.
2. The act or occasion of reminding a performer of forgotten words or lines.
3. A symbol or message displayed on a computer monitor or an audio signal informing a computer user that some input is required.
4. The time limit of payment for goods or services, as indicated on a prompt note.
1. She promptly made coffee.
1. What prompted him to change his mind, we don't yet know.
2. Fears of inflation prompted an immediate rise in interest rates.
3. He had to be prompted three times in the first scene.
4. His wife had to prompt him to mention the cleaning staff.
1. The reminder itself.
2. The reminding.
3. A computer symbol.
4. Time limit.
Prices shown in USD.
Skriv din epost-adresse under og motta dagens Urban Word of the Day, gratis!
Alle eposter sendes fra firstname.lastname@example.org. Vi lover å ikke spamme.