2) The act of hitting a person.
3) A gauge, such as a speedometer.
4) To gauge, to estimate, to time.
2) Try to steal my AMG, I'll clock you.
3) These new 340 km/h AMG clocks rule!
4) Cop clocked me at 340 in my AMG!
A Kit-Cat clock, designed during the Great Depression to help keep people happy. The California Clock Company converted their Kit-Cat clocks to battery movements in the late 1980s.
Time telling device
That clock is 20 minutes fast.
to call out someone's flaws, to uncover or reveal the truth in a situation or one's true gender