Someone who you would think has tourettes syndrome due solely to the inordinate amount of profanity that comes from their mouth. In reality they are just one of those people whose vocabulary consists of 80% profanity in the form of verbs, nouns, adverbs, and adjectives. The other 20% consists of personal pronouns. The oddity of this type of person is in the sole fact that they are not angry when they curse, it is just part of their day to day speech.
Man 1: "I can't believe all of these f****** people are seriously f******* driving this f****** slow, s***.