Unfortunately you can tell it will be around for a LONG time since their so rich they dont even need to show commercials that dont advertise their own things
Other Disney Channel writer: OMFG!!!! LETS MAKE A SHOW ABOUT IT!!!
I wouldn't care about Disney Channel, if it werent for my little sisters watching it all the fucking time
I wouldn't give a crap about this channel, but my sister watches it all the time and idolizes any star that appears on the screen, including some such as Hillary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Raven Symone, Christy Carlson Romano, and lots of other preps whose pathetic excuses for "music" are no better than the shows they star in.
Disney is well known for using and reusing the same actors every time in new movies they come up with, which they do so almost every two months or so. This is called Disney Channel Star Syndrome, and the worst part is that at least one of the actors/actresses will sing the theme song for the movie, which is always gonna be another horrible pop song that no sane teenager in their right mind would want to hear for more than one second.
So, to sum it up, aside from the shows and movied aired on it, Disney Channel is the world's largest promoter of preppy pop music that's just annoying the hell out of me. Since when was being a prep cool anyway?
Person 1: I use to love Disney when I was a kid but now it just sucks with all the "actors and actresses" who have no skill.
Person 2: What about ZAC EFRON!!!!
Person 1: Are you shitting me????
Message: Don't watch disney, its not really worth your time, your better off hanging off with real friends and doing realistic things rather than thinking about other peoples impossible lives(etc living in the white house, being a pop star yet a student.... Come on that's not possible seriously...)
yeah right,how many kids out there:
1. Live in a 5 star hotel
2. Are physic
3. Get to live in the white house'
4. are from the year 2121
5. some country singer, that hid the truth from her friends
i know there are tons more, but i hate them. they can't even show ads that dont show their lame ass shows. The fact everyone is happy is quite disturbing..
ALSO their shows have NO PLOT or their production codes are fucked up. Take Lizzie Mc Gurie, The show begain over a lame IM rumor, then it ended on some dumb kiddie show ..
see a "show" needs a plot, so meaning the show will begain with a introduction, and the end can be with changes in the family, a guy starting to date a girl or something... NOT some lame ass ramdom plot.
and WTF is worng with "oh my god" its not like your saying gods name in vain
disney channel NEEDS to change their ways.... BIG TIME
1. instead of using your creativity use the simple plot line: Teenager(yes teenager) looks normal but has a secret : She is actually a (insert profession, mythical creature, or other thing).
2. Put some humorless, cheesy jokes into the script. Don't worry about them being funny, just add the background laughing
3. Cast the most prettiest, skinniest girl you can find. Acting talent not required because all they need to do is act funny. Singing talent can be needed, but more than likely you should just edit their voice
4. Shoot the show, but don't worry about reshooting. Plus: just make cardboard sets rather than actually spend money going to a place
5. ADVERTISE ADVERTISE ADVERTISE! One major thing to do is make the audience think that the main characteris like everybody else, but she isn't
6. Then make as much products as you can. Pencils, dolls(a must), bed-sheets, anything you can get your hands on. If your show gets a lot of viewers then you can make movies(should do a musical because Musicals are easy to write and easy to market)
7. Repeat cycle for next show
Disney actress: Oh my jizzle, Todd has a pig. No wonder he was all hoggish
Studio audience: Hahahahhahahahahahhawhahahhahahahahh
Teen viewer: Why the hell was funny?