søk opp hvilket som helst ord, som eiffel tower:
When a letter overlaps and "parts" of it disappears into the other letters.

also refers to a "complete" transparent overlapping of a letter.
Casping the end of the letter T into the R is a good bet.
av DigDug 8. mars 2004