2. cool, tight, wicked, sick, sweet, nice, etc.
3. to hang out
4. to be easy going
5. a little bit cold
6. its ok
Cassie: wow chill
2. Dave: check out my new sick ride
Steve: yeah thats pretty chill
3. Melissa: what are you up to tonite?
4. alexa: your mom smokes weed with you?
cassie: yeah, shes real chill about that kinda stuff
5. mother: its chilly out today so wear a jacket!
6. michelle: im sooo sorry!
sarah: its chill
"Mad chill man." (unspoken: This isn't what I might have done, but surprisingly I'm very content right now.)
"We're just chilling." (unspoken: We both just decided to sit down and do nothing, which is something neither of us normally do -- and we are very content)
Feels like not only your ears too, but the hair on your body can hear the song.
Jim: Shut up. You're the fag. Jack's chill. Get it in your head that you can be friends with whom you want
2. place: where most of the people are chill; (see above) a place where people dont care what you do to a certain extent.
2. Europe is chill