Someone who always does what's right and not what they're supposed to do.
"That goodie-two-shoes grassed up his own mother! The little bastard..."
1. A classic cocktail made from vodka, tomato juice, salt, pepper, a celery stick and other spices. I'm told that I make the best in London which is annoying because I don't like them. Waste of vodka if you ask me.
2. The name we give to my insane grandmother. She doesn't mind...
1. "A bit too spicy, Mr Ben. I admit, I'm a pussy but I need some ice please."
2. "Would you like a cup of tea, Bloody Mary?"
"Am I free? Of course I am, dear..."
An individual whose very presence lowers the tone in the room. Will complain about almost anything and will dress in plain, understated clothes. The human equivilent of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.
"Hi everybody. Hope you're feeling better today than I am. Still can't find my Prozac anywhere, I'm getting really worried now. Must the Sun rise every morning in the east? Why can't..." - ad infinitum.
1. A large amphibious land animal, looking like a fat, gray, leathery horse. They have a huge mouth with missing teeth and a foul temper. Do not approach or feed.
2. A fat woman dressing up in clothes several sizes to small. Do not approach of feed.
1. "And now we see the hippo in their natural habitat..."
2. "God damn, that bitch is a right hippo!"
To begin or start, usually associated with an event of some description.
"What time does the party kick off, Mr Ben?"
A tiny item or person but with a huge amount of cuteness and/or youth attached. Coined by ginger-haired freak Chris Evans during the Nineties.
Ickle may be used in the same way as mister
, before the person's name.
"Can you tell me if Ickle Sally working today?"
Freedom, the all-too-rare position of being able to think, speak and act indepentently. Not to be confused with equality, something else that should be more prevelant in the world today.
If someone could send this definition to the 43rd President of the USA, I would be grateful. If someone there could read it to him, I'd be even happier.
"We have succeeded in giving liberty to the Iraqi people... well, maybe not quite yet but we're working on it. Yeah."